County Jail Franklin (FCJ) continues to minimise COVID-19 distributed through its prisons. The prison will enter the next phase of a COVID-19 treatment plan franklin county jail pa mugshots on Monday 20 July 2020. This process helps prisoners to socially interact,
- No visitors are allowed to inmates on quarantine units. Once a prisoner has explained quarantines, meetings are likely.
- Inmates are entitled to meet for only one (1) hour (30 minutes) a week.
- The last visit set for 20:30 will be from Monday to Friday 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Calling a lobby from Monday to Friday, bet can be arranged for visits.
- Per half hour (30 minutes), there will be two (2) visits per device.
- There are two (2) visitors on each group.
- Just two (2) guest telephones are used at the top. There are no calls to the three (3) existing telephones.
- Insiders and guests must sanitise the stations before and after the tour.
- During the sessions, inmates and guests must wear a mask.
Procedures for visitors:
Visitors wait outside of the lobby until the lobby officer asks them to join. If a guest is allowed to enter, the lobby officer is identified and issued with his / her identification card. Visiting minors are required to include the form of the birth certificate (or copy). Visitors are required to provide a telephone number to call them when the space is open. If you don’t have the space at the time, you can leave the lobby and be told to wait in your car or outside. The lobby manager will call the guest when the room is open to tell them that they are expected to access the lobby, Standard guest clearance protocols including temperature checks and responses to screening questions shall be followed. In plan franklin county jail pa mugshots, masks will be worn properly at all times.